Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Micah Andrews - UPDATE

Hello Everybody,

I know this is a couple days late & I apologize but we've just reached a milestone & I'm thrilled to let you know Micah went home today! He still needs to return regularly for rehab but the Andrews family is reunited at long last!

I've attached a link to a recent videos of Micah. He's playing a silly game with his dad. Click (HERE) to view it. We're all overjoyed to see this & even happier when we consider how God has blessed him (and us) through his recovery. As a reminder, he's not done. There's still lot's of work ahead but this video is evidence that God still performs miracles today!

Thank you all for following Micah's progress & for your continued prayer. It's meant so much to me to be able to convey his story. I've been truly blessed through it. I am discontinuing weekly updates but still welcome your calls, texts or e-mail. Feel free to touch base with any questions or drop by the office & say hello to me or John (please call first).

Keep praying & may God bless you all!

Sincerely,

David S. Mendel, REALTOR®, CRS, ABR, CDPE, e-PRO
RE/MAX Renaissance Realty
Valley Premier Team
www.ValleyPremierTeam.com
9059 W Lake Pleasant Pkwy, Suite B200
Peoria, Arizona 85382
(O) 623-889-2575
(M) 602-291-3283
(F) 866-813-4935

No comments:

Post a Comment